Aria League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aria League

Welcome to the Aria League!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Friends!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Friends! Empty Hi Friends! Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Megacrazy

Megacrazy

Hello friends! For those unfimiliar with me, I am MegaCrazy, your Ground Elite Four and one of your Room Owners. While I have been somewhat inactive over the last week because of finals, my semester will end in a few weeks so I should be back in force. To tell a little about myself, I am a Literature major with a Theatre minor in New York State who finishes college come Spring (after which I'm not entirely sure what I'll do with myself). My current topic of study is Horses, Ponies, Masculinity and America of which I have a paper with a minimum of 45 pages due at the end of the Spring (the average number of pages is about 90). As for my Pokemon background, when I was about four my brother and I got Pokemon Blue and I've been playing at various rates since them so I'm usually willing to help out new community members in any way possible. If some one has any questions in regards to team building or meta discussions, I usually try to keep myself open so don't hesitate to ask.

-MegaC

2Hi Friends! Empty Re: Hi Friends! Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Fortune

Fortune
Room Moderator
Room Moderator

new york buds

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum